Geegraf flexible graphite foil, is a homogenous high purity graphite, containing no binders or adhesives providing a resilient and compressible sealing material which exhibits excellent fluid sealing performance for critical high temperature applications, typical in Petrochemical, Refining and Power Generation industries.
Geegraf Foils are available in a wide range of grades which include Ultra High Purity, Oxidation Resistant and Corrosion Inhibited grades.
In Electronic applications graphite foils can be used as a dry alternative to thermal compounds providing low thermal resistance and high electrical conductivity. Suitable as a parting media or masking substrate.
Geegraf foils are available with an adhesive backing on one side, which can significantly improve the thermal resistance. A wide range of die-cut and water-jet cut shapes & components are manufactured to customer specifications on request.
• Exfoliated and calendared flexible graphite foil
• Standard purity >99% carbon
• Homogeneous foils in thickness range 0.2mm to 2.0mm
• Density of 1.0g/cc
• 1300mm and 1000mm wide rolls
• Special grades available include: Ultra High Purity / Oxidation Resistant / Corrosion Resistant
• Temperature Range:
-200 to +2800˚C in inert or reducing conditions, -200 to +500˚C in oxidising conditions
• Tensile Strength: 5.2Mpa
• Leachable Chloride and Flouride: 50ppm maximum
• Compressibility: 47%
• Recovery: 15%
• Electrical Resistivity: 900x10(-6)ohm cm parallel to surface 250,000x10¯(6) ohm cm perpendicular to surface
• Thermal Conductivity:
120 kcal/m. Hr. ˚C. Parallel to surface
4 kcal/m. Hr. ˚C. Perpendicular to surface
• Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 2 x 10(-6)/ ˚C parallel to surface